Wednesday, October 24, 2012

When inspiration strikes

 So last night as I was doing my math homework inspiration struck!... uh oh,, This could only mean one thing. I would be up way too late working on a project. My idea was this
.
A tiny burlap basket for my living room.. I had some burlap that I bought to make my own reusable grocery bags.. But then I realized that the weave was not very tight so it might not work. Anyhow that made it so that I ended up with way too much burlap. Since I didn't want to make 70's wall paper I had to figure something else out and this is what I came up with.
I had a fabric from french general that did not go with my other stars, but I just loved it.

It is getting colder here, and fall has inspired me. I have been all into golden and orange.. This is very weird and out of character for me ( usually I like pink and pastels) But we went to the pumpkin patch this week. And the pumpkins had the loveliest orange color

 The boys had a blast! They love being outdoors and in the countryside.
I wish that we could live somewhere where they could run free.
Also in my quilting class we are making a log cabin wall hanging yay! I wasn't going to make it but I felt like it was just irresistable.. Love the colors!

Anyways, I am under toddler attack and will go back to playing cars now

No comments:

Post a Comment