Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday!

Today has been a relaxed and calm day, the kiddos have been in daycare. I did some studying and then I started my crafting :) . I listened to some Adele, and made this new block for my sampler baby quilt. It is handpieced ( english paper piecing) my new favorite!


I also finished my stars with red background for my grandmothers christmas quilt :).. Now I only have 14 more tan ones to go ( it is going to be 2 lap sized quilts)

 
It was so relaxing to just sew, I feel refreshed and ready to get the kids :). James is growing up so fast and his abilities just blow my mind sometimes! He is taking his dads deployment fairly well compared to last time. We did get to webchat yesterday and that was awesome :). Eli was happy too!


Tonight I am going to do some more studying and then catch up on NCIS! Because tomorrow is a new episode!! yay
Well off to get the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment