Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Deployment :(

My husband left for Afghanistan this week :(. It is always a big adjustment for us. James is doing better than last time but he is upset. I have learned (this is our third combat deployment) that keeping busy and having things to look forward too makes things easier. So this is what I have been working on

Here are two blocks for our block of the month ( at my quilting class!) I am going to make a little sampler baby quilt for Eli with them.



The teddy bears (the pattern is beary bunch)are for James :).. I am making their blankets in the same colors so that they will match.

I also made this tea cozy for my aunt. I bought a scrap bag of fabrics a while back and in it were some cute fabrics from the buggy barn.

Anyways I am trying to stay busy, having two kids sure does help ;) (And brownies)

No comments:

Post a Comment