Saturday, October 20, 2012

A week with unfinished projects!

This week has been about trying to get things done. I have started a million things and not finished them. But I see the light at the end of the tunnel! I have a lot of things almost done lol. Which is much better than having things not done at all. As for sewing I am almost done with an oven mitt,, This mitt is much harder than I had anticipated and has thrown me a lot of curve balls! James is almost potty trained. We almost have our new routine down ( since my husband left) I almost have an A in my math class (89.6% ) 0.4% away.. and my house is almost clean.. Well well maybe next week. I am making some log cabin blocks for a cute fall wall hanging, I just couldn't help myself! Next week my goal will be to finish things... But for now I am going to finish my hot chocolate and enjoy the quietness! The mariachi band that was playing loud at some neighbors are done ( or taking a break lol) And both boys are asleep... aaaah quiet!! :)
 
 hard hats! :) or as James likes to refer to them "fireman hats"
 My silly boy!
Some fabric letters that I made, we are learning the alphabet! James is doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment