Saturday, November 30, 2013

Almost done!

Sometimes a challenge can be a great thing! Although the borders aren't done, the rest is!!. Yaya... Without the challenge,, it probably still would have been just a couple of fourpatches and some stars..
But here it is! I am especially happy about it because when I started out quilting I decided that every tenth quilt would go to charity.. And this is it! So it is nice that it is almost done.. I decided to set the stars on point since I have never done it before!

I am so excited that it is almost done!
It has been a busy thanksgiving week! We spent our thanksgiving at church where they had a great meal set up for the military :)
Yesterday we got new smartphones! Yes I have now entered the 21st century lol..

This morning the boys helped my husband make pancakes.. wow they are growing too fast!
Jenny

4 comments:

  1. Your quilt top looks lovely! I really like your fabric choices. Someone is going to be very happy to receive this quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is lovely. Its so encouraging to see each other's progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like seeing the Cathedral Stars on Point. Great job on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I am so excited that it is almost done,, :) Hope you ladies are joining in for the mystery! This is my first year and I am just thrilled!!

    ReplyDelete