Wednesday, February 6, 2013

:)

It's been busy over here. I like to keep busy and be out and about, it has always been my personality. So I am happy, but tired.
I am finally getting to some of the stuff that I have been procrastinating to do.. Tomorrow I head out to the stables to get the horses hooves trimmed. The very thought of 1600 lbs of goofy horse scares me. Although he likes me because I mostly pet him and give him carrots. Either way: it is getting done!
Also we have a house guest. She is brown and brindle colored and goes by the name of Gracie. It is my mother in laws dog. She is fairly easy compared to the man dog aka Cash.
Eli loves to lay on her which she doesn't seem to mind too much.
Also I got 100% on my math test.. yeap that is right! My math teacher is amazingly dedicated to math and learning which makes it a lot more fun.
Others than that I just keep "trucking" ( sometimes literally ;)

My question: is this border a good choice? it isn't sewn on yet just layed out.

 James going to pre-school. so cute in with his little backpack
These hearts have been soo difficult ( I know they may not look it but these are like a thousand pieces that needed puzzled together!!) But it is nice to be challanged, to see where I need to improve :)

No comments:

Post a Comment