Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines!

How does one celebrate Valentines when husband is deployed? Well.. there is ofcourse a lot of candy involved.. a glass of whine, some sewing and music..
But best of all.. there is flowers sent by a loving husband! :) with chocolate aaand a Teddy bear!! ( Chocolate not pictured as it is already eaten ;)
The day was pretty uneventful, went on a playdate this morning and then decided to stay in my home..
Nothing worse than canoodeling couples when you are not one of them..
But I forgot to buy potatoes ( if you are Swedish this seems to be a life necessity therefore I had to leave my house!) Others than that all went smooth,, surprisingly the two boys fell asleep early..
I had this great idea of making a heart wallet.. well the pattern was no longer there.. so I improvised.
Not my best work, but I do like it. Sure can come in handy!


Besides it looks much better when Oscar ( the Teddy) is posing with it!
I hope all of you had a nice Valentines! I had my little Valentines boys which sure was nice!
James even drew me a picture with a rainbow :)

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment