Wednesday, February 27, 2013

It is almost march and let me tell you, I am sooo ready for this month to be over. Although short in days, the latter part ( ie this week) has been trying for me.
Seems as though things multiply in my house, and monday was stressful to say the least. I had a math test and could not find my calculator. Then to top it all off James threw up in the car. I was worried he had gotten sick and tried to call my mil to ask if she could take him. But there was no answer, James claimed that he was ok and I ended up dropping him off in childcare. Then I went to get a calculator,, I got a bright yellow one lol ( the only one that they had left) The math test went well and James didn't throw up in daycare. So I suppose the day ended well.. Just exhausting.
Also Eli has started throwing things in the trash :( .. well it is good as long as it is trash.. But I now fear that he has thrown a giftcard and some fabric.. Well good thing he is cute as a button!
So bring on March! Only 2 months or so before my husband gets home. Needless to say I have started planning my homecoming outfit. Well here is the thing.. I have made some MAJOR fashion faux paus! ( or however that spells, french never was my best subject) When my husband came home from Iraq I decided that wearing ALL white was a great idea.. yes I was wearing white from head to toe.. white pants.. oh my! to top it all off I got badly burnt. So I was all red. Well last time I decided to wear something more neutral.. well it didnt look good either! I don't even want to see the picture. It just wasn't flattering. So this time I am planning on wearing a kneelong jean skirt. But who knows at the very last minute I might change my mind and decide to wear skinny jeans and a bright pink moto shirt with unit logo! ( please someone stop me if I suggest it!)
So here is what I have been up to!

James blanket is almost finished :) putting on the trim ( ie the binding)
 Working on a Christmas wreath, gots to finish that bow
 James and Eli getting balloon animals! too cute.. although they lasted for about an hour..

No comments:

Post a Comment