Sunday, December 8, 2013

Chevron time!

Chevron time! This friday Bonnie Hunter revealed her second clue in the mystery quilt celtic solstice!
I am LOVING the chevrons. So many possibilities! the plot thickens ;)
I realized that I had made an error when these instructions came out, I had originally picked the pink to go instead of the yellow... well... It turned out I put it where the orange is supposed to go..
This means that the orange will have to substitute the yellow.. oh my! If I can just remember to switch them throughout the quilt I think I should be ok!
( One big indicator of my mistake should have been the large amount of orange in the link up on the last clue lol) ... well well.. I will keep on quilting!

Here is the link to see how other quilters are tackling the mystery :) http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2013/12/celtic-solstice-mystery-monday-link-up.html

 Just loving the combo and the chevrons..



2 comments:

  1. Oh dear... I hope you can keep the colours straight, or yours will be a very unique and original design! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha it might still be quite unique, I have now substituted all the colors and will be bringing this project on the road as we move from Ca to NC... Yikeees lol.. So many things that could go wrong. But the good part is I haven't bought any new fabric for this project so it is a "bonus" quilt if I manage to finish it!

    ReplyDelete