Saturday, October 26, 2013

Taking the Bonnie challange!

Over at Jo's country junction there was a challange issued! Finish up a Bonnie Hunter quilt by thursday! Wow I thought this will never happen.. But, I decided to give it a try. I really want to start the new mystery quilt on friday and lets face it: I have too many UFO's! ( unfinished quilts!) So here goes. A while back I started cathedral stars, it is a free pattern on Bonnie's page. Well this week I re-ordered the ruler that it uses ( actually to use in the new mystery quilt) Well now I have no excuse not to make those star points... So I am going to give it a try!

Yepp that is it! a bunch of four patches and some stars made... Wish me luck! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey you have almost a Month not just a few days. Have fun with these Stars. Glad to see I'm not the only one with a Bonnie Project, or two or three, waiting to be finished

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! Thank you! With all the Halloween prep I didn't even realize that it said november! well that makes this more than do-able! :) I had figured I needed to make 5 blocks a day hahah, I might even have had to go borderless! But now! oh the possibilites! ( provided that it stays visible in my sewing room!)

    ReplyDelete