Saturday, October 12, 2013

I am still here!

But I suppose life just got away from me for a minute! I am taking physiology and my teacher is brand new and 27 years old.. He says things like : In this class I will know some things and you guys will know some things that I don't know,,, ummm.. yes he is the teacher getting paid.. This would be entertaining if it wasn't for the fact that I am still going to get graded. Well still doing good in the class but it is a LOT of work to try to learn.
Also the boys are getting older yikeees! Aaand there are so many things that I want to do!
Trying to squeeze in some time with friends also,, Two months til the big move! I have been so fortunate to have so many good friends here!
Quilters, the people in my growth group and friends that I have met through the military! And ofcourse my oldest swedish friend! I am truly blessed!

My swoon quilt is done! :)

 Eli's Halloween quilt.. working on the binding, he was so happy to have his own quilt..

No comments:

Post a Comment