Tuesday, April 30, 2013

He is home!

(This post is actually from mid april just forgot to post) My husband that is! The re-adjustment has gone well, which is a big relief. It is a lot harder than people imagine to re-adjust after 6 months with a combat deployment. But I think that after having done this so many times we have developed more patience and a bigger understanding for eachother.
Eli and James are overjoyed and it has helped Eli's speach a lot. He follows his daddy around everywhere and want to do everything just like him. :)
I have been able to squeeze in some sewing as well. Tried my hand at some 4" baskets.. well... I need to re-do 2 of them. But I will learn from my mistakes and re-do them...
I am also working on a baby quilt! It has been so much fun that I am thinking about making another one.


No comments:

Post a Comment