Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Exciting news!

I have been taking a breather! And it has been nice to just focus on family and fun! We got some fun news a week ago! We are moving to North Carolina in dec or jan. I am excited for many reasons. One I can actually apply to nursing school there, two it is more of a country setting which I think is better for the kids. And three houses are waaayyy cheaper there.To most moving is scary and uncomfortable, and probably about a week before we move I will freak out lol. And ofcourse I will miss all the friends that I have made! You guys rock! :). But I have learned that change can be good and home is where you make it!. After all I moved halfway across the globe 9 years ago ( oh my time flies!)  This past sunday I spent painting :). We were helping out for weekend of service. What is weekend of service you ask? Well it is a weekend that our church spends helping out in our community! I love the opportunity to help out.
 Yepp! we painted this. ( For a while I thought I wanted to be a painter. Well... After having painted my livingroom when I was in my early twenties I decided against it!)
 red binding for my heart quilt! I love it!
The monster!! As I like to referr to it.. The biggest quilt that I have made so far. Need some borders and then it is off to the quilters.

1 comment: