Saturday, November 10, 2012

Just one of those days!

I woke up this morning feeling under the weather! I had kinnda suspected that I was a little sick, but ignored it.
Well today I couldn't ignore it anymore.. I was super tired! Well, can't call in sick. I tried to stay up best I could.. but I was not paying as good attention as usual. This resulted in brown sugar being poured on my carpet in the bedroom. So I grab the vacuum and start vacuuming, as I grab my attachment to get the corner I realize there is very little suction left! Uh oh.. I empty my vacuum, but still... can't get the last bit up! Well I need to clean the hose out, but its dark outside so I can't get to my garden hose and power spray ( my solution for most things lol) So now I have to try to get it up with a broom.. not fun.. Well I think I got most of it up. Tomorrows project: clean vacuum hose. Should be interesting.. Usually something I have my husband do. There are lots of things that I never thought I would add to my resume of things I can do. But after 3 deployments, countless marine corps schools and field trips I can say that I truly am more well rounded. I have learned how to clean horse stalls, change my car battery, jump start my car, avoid flooding (it happens more than one would think) pull a horse trailer and mow a lawn ( although most ppl would call it a patch with some grass on it).

Here are some mugs that I have been making ( they are going to be mug rugs!) from the bee in my bonnet row along.
Also finshed my pumpkin wall hanging (needs quilted though)
And I made another pillow cover to match the Eiffel tower pillow cases
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment