Thursday, March 7, 2013

the big uh oh!

Tonight it happened! James blankie that he got as a baby melted. ( you ask yourself how?) well,, James thought that his room was too bright so he covered up the nightlight with his blankie, which in turn melted.
James was devastated once he realized that it might not be fixable. So I had to try. Well I cut out the melted plastic part. and then I sewed on some minky fabric that I had ( I use it for backings for my kids quilts!)
So now I have a happy big boy again! Hopefully blankie will be around for many years to come.
Others than blankie disasters not much have been going on.
 Yesterday I thought I lost my bag ( come to find out it was hidden under some fabrics..hmmm should I join fabricaholics anonomys? lol) well I almost couldn't pick my kids up at daycare because I didn't have my military ID which I needed for paying. Well they are just the sweetest people and let me pay on friday. Also I called the lost and found of the police department before I found my bag.. Yeah I am pretty embarassed now,, But oh well happy that I know where my bag is. And Oceanside PD are very nice!
Spring is here! This is my peach tree isn't it pretty!
And here is my latest project.. tiny little pumpkins.. They still need binding ( the outside edge)


No comments:

Post a Comment