Wednesday, December 5, 2012

It's December!!

is my first thought, yikeeees is my second. Where does the time go I ask myself. Well needless to say I have been busy. Thanksgiving was great, I had a friend over and, yes there was turkey, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole and mac'n'cheese.

 James is adjusting to the new normal which hasn't been easy for him. He has had some trouble sleeping which has led to less evening time for me, which in turn has led to less crafting and blogging.. and less tv ( I suppose that isn't a bad thing right?) Well today I went to a counsellor, that deals with deployments. So hopefully she will help James deal with his daddy being gone. Then I took a math test. I think it went ok, but with math you can never really tell. Its not like a regular subject where you can be half right. Either the answer is 2 or it isn't. Either way the test wasn't really important to my overall grade. The important test is next wednesday, and let me tell you. It is really important! The grade on that test will determine whether I get an A or a B in the class! So study a lot it is.

On a happier note: I am leaving for Sweden in two weeks! We are going to be there for Christmas and New years. I can tell that James is getting excited as well. Sweden has lots of snow right now and I can't wait to teach him how to make snow angels and a snow man.

Here are the two quilts that I made for my grandmother. They just need a binding and then they are ready to go!

Ever tried to get a picture of two little boys looking into the camera? Well atleast they are both looking one direction (kinnda) and no one is crying.
 Eli decided that he was going to get my iron and start ironing this pretty floral fabric :) ( don't worry it isn't plugged in)
 Flowers from my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment