Sunday, February 1, 2015

mystery quilt!

This year I decided to make the mystery quilt again :). It is a fun project and when made in pieces it seems more manageable and less likely to become a wip (work in progress) and then be left in the sewing closet forever lol. I changed the colors so did a lot of other quilters. Mainly because this quilt is a chance to clear the stash.
Here is the link to all the beautiful quilts that have been made from Bonnie Hunter's beautiful pattern
http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2015/01/mystery-monday-link-up-part-6.html?m=1

And here is my quilt :). It is going in our baby girls room, which is currently the guest room (she is due in 10 days yay)

I have a backing for the quilt as well... but a certain dog (my father in laws) decided to mark it as his with pee! (Good thing he is cute)
I hope that I can save the backing by washing it gently and hang dry
Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment