Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hibernating?

It has been a while since I blogged. The reason is simple ( no I did not hibernate, although it sounds great lol) I had waaayy too much on my plate. It began when I realized that in order to get into nursing school I would have to take 2 classes in the spring, well the semester had started so my only option was two 8 week hybrid classes that met at night! Let me tell you it was intense, but it is over and done with and I have one week off till summer class starts.


During this time I worked on a very fun and special project! I am partaking in a Round Robin quilt! yay it is so much fun! My friend Sandy's quilt had landed on my doorstep. I usually do not work with batiks so it was a fun change for me I added the outer border of vines to it :)






Also my mom visited over easter. We had a great time, but as always time went by too fast! Here are some pictures of the bellamy mansion! So pretty




No comments:

Post a Comment