Monday, March 10, 2014

design wall monday!

Or well in my case  design floor monday! Lol
I have been working on scrappy trips, a free bonnie hunter pattern.
This one is a scrap buster for sure. I realized that I had too many scraps and yhe only way I could justify keeping them was to use them :)
 This past weekend was busy, we went to a train museum, which was a big hit with the kids.

 And then we spent some time at the neighbors where Eli found this fly ride!
James is a little happier about North Carolina now that he is making friends

3 comments:

  1. Love scrap quilts and that is a fun pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrappy trips is on my list for someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've put all those scrappy bits to really good use and the way you've laid out the colours does co-ordinate the whole thing as much as possible. It'll be a great, fun quilt when it's done! xCathy

    ReplyDelete