Sunday, February 2, 2014

celtic solstice almost done!

The best part about this mystery quilt is that it has kept me focused on one project :)
It is smaller than I had first planned , I kinnda ran out of red.
overall I am loving this quilt though! I went with different colors but with bonnies directions it was easy to pick my palette!
for more finishes go to http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2014/02/celtic-solstice-mystery-link-up-finale.html?m=1




Also it looks like the broncos are loosing :( ah well they had a good year.




2 comments:

  1. Love your color choices! This was a fun quilt to make!
    I feel your pain about the Broncos. We here in New Orleans LOVE Peyton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome colors of your quilt. Sorry about the Broncos losing. I had friends and family from both states so I didn't pick any favorites in the superbowl this year.

    ReplyDelete